Dreadlocks Progression Pics for Free Products
Would you like free Dread Soap?
- Before you dread your hair take a before picture showing the length and texture of your hair. After you dread your hair take the three pictures described under "How to take pictures" on the bottom of this page. Once your pics are taken and ready to send grab your order number from your order confirmation email and you are ready to apply to the Dreadlocks Progression Pics. To submit your application please fill out this form and you'll be able to upload your pictures which will complete the setup.
- Once you submit your before and after pics we will email you each week for the first month with a reminder to send pictures. After the first month we will email you monthly with a reminder to send pictures.
- Although we have never changed and don't anticipate any changes to the terms of this agreement, we reserve the right to alter it at our discretion. If any changes are made we will contact everyone who has submitted dreadlocks progression pics.
How to take pictures
All pictures should always be taken and sent in groups:
- A close up, detailing the roots of the dreads. Good lighting is key. If we can't see the individual hairs the picture won't help. This one is very important.
- A picture of the back of the dreads. Take it as close as possible without cropping off any dreads. With longer dreads take it on it's side to show the length.
- A picture of the front of the dreads. Take it as close as possible without cropping off any dreads. Most important...smile big : )
- When you send your pictures to get your guarantee number include a before picture showing the length and texture of your hair before you dreaded it.
Take all pictures outside in the morning or evening when there are no direct shadows. Do not use quick cams or other super low resolution phone cameras. Digital cameras with a resolution of at least 1 to 2 Mega pixels are fine - most phones now exceed this.